- Information Technology Code of Practice (PDF) – This Code of Practice provides guidance on the appropriate use of the University's information technology resources.
- Griffith University Information Security Policy (PDF) – This document is intended as a high-level security policy statement for use by all University staff, students and users of the University's information technology resources.
- Information Security Procedure (PDF) – This document provides mandatory procedures to support the implementation of the Griffith Information Security Policy.
- Provision of Computer Resources and Software within the Common Use Environment (PDF, staff only) – This document outlines Griffith University's policies in relation to hardware standards and access to and availability of software and other resources in the common use computing environment.
- Standard Operating Environment for Staff Desktop Computers (PDF, staff only) – This document describes the SOE for a staff desktop computer at Griffith University. The SOE covers hardware architecture, operating systems and application software.