AUSTRALIAN RIVERS INSTITUTE HONOURS SCHOLARSHIP
The Australian Rivers Institute is offering scholarships to support students commencing in an eligible Honours program in Trimester 1, 2021.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or New Zealand Citizen
- be commencing full-time study in Trimester 1 or 2, 2021 in an Honours program
- have completed or be currently enrolled in the final trimester of an undergraduate program and graduate with a minimum GPA of 6:
- not be in receipt of any other Honours Scholarship.
Your application needs to include:
- Your specific Honours Scholarship (if you intend on applying for more than one scholarship, you are required to complete a separate application for each scholarship).
- An outline of your Honours project (250 words maximum).
- Name of your principal supervisor, who must be an Australian Rivers Institute Researcher (and name of any associate supervisors).
- An up-to-date CV including your address, email and phone number.
- Current Memorandum of Results.
How to Apply:
Complete and submit the ARI Honours Scholarship Application Form.
For additional information, please contact the relevant supervisor, which is provided in the scholarship details. Information about Australian Rivers Institute Supervisors can be found at https://www.griffith.edu.au/australian-rivers-institute .
Please Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 13, November 2020.
Terms and conditions
To remain eligible for the Scholarship, you will be required to:
- Remain full time enrolled at Griffith University in the Honours program for which the Scholarship was awarded
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 6
- Continue to meet all other eligibility criteria.
The above conditions are verified each trimester at Census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions, scholarship payments may be withheld, or the Scholarship may be terminated.
Offers are made via email. Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.
Higher degree research scholarships
PhD scholarships on a broad range of topics
If the future health and management or our waterways is your passion, then consider undertaking higher degree research with the Australian Rivers Institute. Our researchers are leaders in the field, forging the way across a diverse range of research projects and academic discourse. If you have a specific area of interest we can help you find a prospective supervisor, Check out our Hot Topics to find out what PhD opportunities are available, and under our research themes to find out about our members' research interests. Visit staff pages to find out more about members and how to contact a potential supervisor to discuss research opportunities.
Once you have obtained agreement from one of our members to supervise your research, complete an online Application for Admission and apply for the appropriate Griffith Graduate Research School scholarship.