The objective of this Scholarship is to assist students to undertake University Honours studies at the Gold Coast. To be eligible students will need to be commencing in Trimester 2 2019 in an approved health related course listed below.
Maximum value is $3,000 paid in instalments (paid directly onto the recipient's Student Contribution Charges).
Applications close: Friday 28 June 2019 for Trimester 2 201, by 4pm.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa Holder
- be commencing study in Trimester 2 2019 at the Gold Coast campus in one of the following eligible programs:
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) (2100)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) (2101)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) (2099)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Honours) (2116)
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Tertiary Education History and Program Preference (commencing students)
- Program Details (continuing students)
- Leadership and community: Relevant personal achievements or awards received
- Referee report: Referee reports commenting on your suitability for the Honours program
- Personal statements:
- Experiences: Personal statement outlining all personal achievements. Include any competitions entered, detailing the name of each competition and your placing
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please us only the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel. We can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Supporting Documentation
- Resume of your academic record and tertiary level
- Personal achievements or awards received
Maximum value is $3,000 paid in instalments. Instalments of $1,500 are made as payment toward your Student Contribution Charges (CSP/HECS/tuition fees) for one year (Instalments of $750 for two years if part time).
Contributions to your Student Contribution Charges (CSP/HECS/tuition fees) are made prior to census date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
To remain eligible for the scholarship, you will be required to:
- remain enrolled at Griffith University in the program for which the scholarship was awarded
- maintain a minimum GPA of 6 for the duration of the scholarship benefit
The above conditions are verified each trimester at Census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions, scholarship payments may be withheld, or the scholarship may be terminated.
Applications, including Referee Reports and any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.