Our Griffith College Diploma to Degree Scholarship rewards outstanding Griffith College Diploma graduates who are articulating into an undergraduate degree program at Griffith University.
Valid for your first trimester
Level of study
Trimester 3 2020, and Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021
To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Complete a diploma at Griffith College.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate program.
- Be a full-time student starting in either Trimester 3 2020, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021 at Griffith University.
Read the terms and conditions below to understand all the requirements of this scholarship.
With you all the way
Start your Griffith University study online and then join us here in Australia when travel restrictions are lifted
How to apply
You don't need to apply for the scholarship, we've kept it as easy as possible. Study at Griffith College and we will let you know if you have been successful.
- Apply to study a diploma at Griffith College followed by an undergraduate program at Griffith University.
- Study your diploma at Griffith College and achieve an outstanding result in each trimester.
- The top performing student who is articulating into an eligible program at Griffith University will be selected.
- The scholarship winner is announced at your graduation ceremony and receives a certificate and scholarship letter.
Receiving the scholarship
- After you receive your scholarship letter at graduation you will need to accept it by the date specified in the scholarship letter. If you don’t accept it, it will be withdrawn.
- The scholarship will be deducted from your tuition fees prior to the census date of your first trimester at Griffith University. You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
I chose to study at Griffith, mainly because of the pathway through Griffith College. Griffith College is very encouraging, by rewarding excellence awards for every subject to high achieving students.
Jessica Theodora Darmawan - Graduate Diploma of Clinical Physiology
Terms and conditions
- Griffith University academic and English language entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate tuition fees only.
- AU$3,000 will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only and will be applied in the first trimester in the first year of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of the program.
- Students must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Deferral of scholarships is not permitted.
- Excludes Study Abroad and Exchange programs, Government scholarship students, online, non-award and offshore-delivered programs.
Ongoing enrolment requirements
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40 CP) to receive the tuition fee reduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.