For: Outstanding Griffith College Diploma graduates who are articulating into an undergraduate degree program at Griffith University.
Award value and benefits: $3,000 toward first trimester tuition fees.
No scholarship application is required for this scholarship. One scholarship is automatically awarded to the Griffith College student who receives the highest Diploma grade in each of Griffith College's three trimesters.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a commencing and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree at Griffith University following completion of a Diploma at Griffith College.
Griffith International will award three scholarships per year (one per Griffith College trimester) to the Griffith College student with the highest Diploma GPA progressing to degree study at Griffith. The scholarship is valued at $3,000 and is applied to undergraduate degree tuition fees only.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate tuition fees only.
- AU$3,000 will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only and will be applied in the first trimester in the first year of the program. It will be applied by the census date on commencement of the program.
- Students must be enrolled full-time to receive the tuition fee reduction.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Deferral of scholarships is not permitted.
- Excludes Study Abroad and Exchange programs, Government scholarship students, online, non-award and offshore-delivered programs.
Griffith International will be notified of scholarship winner by Griffith College and the scholarship will be awarded at the appropriate Griffith College graduation ceremony.
Students will also be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn.