A supportive counselling service for people in times of need.
Our social workers can help if your health has been impacted by a range of complex social, psychological, family or environmental factors.
* Our Social Work clinic continues to support our community and is currently open for face to face or telehealth appointments. We continue to follow the advice and restrictions of the QLD Government and we strongly encourage compliance of these guidelines for all clients, staff and students. Please contact our reception team on 1800 188 295 if you have any questions or concerns about your individual situation.
Our clinic is open to the public and no referrals are required. View our latest brochure online.
Our social workers can help you with:
Grief and loss
Adjusting to change
Barriers to health and recovery
Coping with chronic diseases
Latest research and practices
No referrals required
Open to the public
|Student led clinic||$10*|
* In some cases clients may be able to access free counselling services (at the discretion of the practitioner). Please call 1800 188 295 for more information.
The tram, G:Link, has two stops on campus. The G:Link line begins at the Gold Coast University Hospital, travels south through Southport, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, and terminates at Pacific Fair shopping centre. See the G:Link website for details on stations, tickets and times.
Bus and train
You can catch the bus to our Gold Coast campus from a variety of locations, including nearby train stations at Helensvale, Nerang and Robina. There are also a number of bus routes that connect to the tram.
Parking is available by either purchasing a Trimester or Annual parking permit or by paying casually via the PayStay app or at a Pay-by-Plate machine.
For the latest information on parking zones, locations, pricing and regulations please visit the Parking website.
Alternate car parks, nearby to the University, are:
- Southport Sharks Football Club
- Church of Christ car park
- University Hospital car park
Please refer to the relevant external webpages for up-to-date pricing and the locations of these car parks.