About this service
- this service manages multi-function devices for self-help printing, scanning and binding. This service is provided in libraries, learning centres and specialty schools' labs.
- this service oversees a wide range of printing products (such as brochures and books) offered by CPX Printing & Logistics through the Griffith Marketplace. The service also manages a fleet of staff multi-function devices in departments.
This service is for
- Academic staff
- professional staff
What to expect
- assistance photocopying, printing and scanning to email
- access to the Student Account System, including online payment facilities
- Wireless printing so you can print from own device
- assistance with the university's multi-function printing devices
- a wide range of print products, including banners, posters, brochures and books available through Griffith Marketplace.
Printing services are available at each campus library. For location and hours of your library see locations and hours.
Printing assistance is available Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.
There is no cost to access assistance for printing services. Costs apply for copying and printing.
You can obtain quotes for printing by entering job specs into Marketplace roundtrip.