Our comprehensive pre-tertiary programs continue to produce wonderful young musicians
Young Conservatorium recognises talent and we delight in nurturing it, engaging young musicians through to adulthood.
All our ensembles, classes and individual tuition are held at the Queensland Conservatorium.
A mutually convenient time is arranged between the teacher and student.
1 lesson per week for 30 weeks.
Annual Lesson Fees:
- 30 minutes $2290
- 45 minutes $3135
- 60 minutes $3830
Individual Tuition is available on the following instruments:
- Bass Guitar
- Double Bass
- Drum Kit
- French Horn
- Music Technology
The Developing Musicians program is available on the following instruments:
- Classical Guitar
- Strings (Violin and Violoncello)
2020 Tuition Calendar
All programs are undertaken over four terms, and the program fee is for the full year.
- Term 1: 28 January - 28 March (9 weeks)
- Term 2: 20 April - 20 June (8 weeks). Concert on 13 June. Project Week: 25-30 May (no regular classes).
- Term 3: 13 July - 12 September (9 weeks)
- Term 4: 6 October - 31 October (4 weeks). Concert on 31 October.