The Griffith Criminology Institute facilitates a number of significant research projects, which are clusters of ongoing activity, with multiple sources of funding. These programs build our capacity and reinforce our reputation as a research leader.
Our major research projects are:
- Creating Pathways to Prevention
- Procedural Justice Program
- Reconceptualising Sexual and Violent Victimisation and Justice
- Redressing Institutional Abuse of Children: A Comparative Analysis
- The Prosecution Project
- The Queensland Linkage Project: Advancing life-course criminology
- The Vulnerable Families Project: A Study of paternal incarceration and family wellbeing
- Violence Research and Prevention Program.