Chat to us to navigate your study options
Finding the right university doesn’t have to be tricky. To make things a little easier and get you heading in the right direction, talk to our expert staff about your study options. Get personalised advice about pathways to study and changing your preferences right from the day your OP is released.
Received your OP or ATAR ? It doesn’t matter what your situation is, there are many paths you can choose to continue your education at Griffith.
Whether you have questions about navigating to the right degree, modifying your QTAC or UAC preferences or planning a pathway to university, we’ll help you explore your options.
Mature age students / Non school leavers
Have questions about how to navigate your way to an undergraduate degree? We can answer any queries you have about degree options, entry requirements and pathways into Griffith degrees.
Chat over the phone
You can reach us Monday – Friday during business hours (from Tuesday 2 January).
Still have questions? Student Administration staff can help you with answers related to admissions, credit, enrolment, fees, examinations, timetabling, graduation and general administrative matters.
Commonly asked questions
We’ve assembled a group of students and parents to answer a few commonly asked questions to get you heading in the right direction. Check out the videos below to hear about their experiences.
Griffith College provides you with the closest alternative to direct entry to a degree at Griffith University. Since 1997, Griffith College has successfully bridged the academic gap for over 14,000 students. Griffith College’s high quality courses are equivalent to university level study, and are based on the University campus so you can feel part of the community from day one. With a Griffith College diploma pathway you can fast-track your studies and enter second year university after just eight months (2 trimesters) of full-time study*. Plus, you will graduate with a tertiary-level qualification recognised world-wide.
Benefits of studying at Griffith College:
- Located on the Mt Gravatt (Brisbane) or Gold Coast Griffith University campuses, students are part of the Griffith community from day one, with access to many University facilities and services.
- With three intakes per year in February, June and October (most programs) plus full-time and part-time options, Griffith College provides flexibility for today’s busy lifestyle.
- A supportive learning environment including smaller class sizes, study skills workshops, Peer Assisted Learning and two free bridging subjects, prepares students for success in their tertiary studies and beyond.
- FEE-HELP for eligible Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents provides improved accessibility.
Griffith College pathways*
|Griffith College programs||Griffith University degrees|
|Associate Degree in Commerce and Business|
|Diploma of Science|
|Diploma of Commerce|
|Diploma of Criminology and Criminal Justice|
|Diploma of Design|
|Diploma of Engineering|
|Diploma of Health Care|
|Diploma of Health Sciences|
|Diploma of Hotel Management|
|Diploma of Information Technology|
|Diploma of Media and Communication|
|Diploma of Social and Psychological Science|
* Progression requirements and credit eligibility vary by pathway. For more details, visit the Griffith College website.
# Available for domestic students only.
If you lack the formal qualifications, entry rank or subject prerequisites for your preferred degree, completing a bridging course or enabling program first could be the answer.
Enabling programs can provide an admission pathway if you lack the qualifications required for entry to undergraduate study, while bridging courses can bridge the gaps in your knowledge and help you meet subject prerequisites.