WOW academics have a high publication output, including books and journal articles
Our researchers author, edit and contribute to a range of academic books, journal articles and industry reports related to work and organisational wellbeing. Recent book publications are included below. A full list of our academic publications can be found at Griffith Experts and Griffith Research Online.
Recent industry reports
- Project: "Developing the Tourism Workforce of the Future in the APEC region" - Report (PDF 3.8MB)
- Project: "Gender Equity in Australian Universities" - Report (PDF 1.6MB)
- Project: “Protecting Whilst They Prosper? Organisational Responses to Whistleblowing” - Survey of Organisational Processes and Procedures Report
- Project: "Work and Careers in Australian Universities" - Main Report (PDF 1.3MB) || Executive Summary (PDF 432KB)
- Project: "The Relationship Between Working Arrangements and Wellbeing in Regional Coal-Mining Communities". Executive Summary: First Phase Report (PDF 353KB) || First Phase Report (no. 1) (PDF 1.64MB) || First Phase Report (no. 2) (PDF 846KB)
Recent book publications
|Cumming, D., Wood, G., Filatotchev, I. and Reinecke, J. (eds) – The Oxford Handbook of Sovereign Wealth Funds (2017), Oxford University Press.||Broadbent, K., Strachan, G. and Healy, G. (eds) – Gender and the Professions: International and Contemporary Perspectives (2017), Routledge.|
Dundon, T., Cullinane, N. and Wilkinson, A. – A Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap Book About Employment Relations (2017), Sage.
Wilkinson, A., Armstrong, S.J. and Lounsbury, M. (eds) – The Oxford Handbook of Management (2017), Oxford University Press.
Barry, M., Skinner, J. and Engelberg, T. (eds) – Research Handbook of Employment Relations in Sport (2016), Edward Elgar.
Glendon, A.I. and Clarke, S. – Human Safety and Risk Management: A Psychological Perspective, 3rd edition (2016), Edward Elgar.
Johnstone, S. and Wilkinson, A. (eds) – Developing Positive Employment Relations: International Experiences of Labour Management Partnership (2016), Springer.
Thite, M., Wilkinson, A. and Budhwar, P. (eds) – Emerging Indian Multinationals: Strategic Players in a Multipolar World (2016), Oxford University Press.
Townsend, K., Loudoun, R. and Lewin, D. (eds) – Handbook of Qualitative Research Methods on Human Resource Management: Innovative Techniques (2016), Edward Elgar.
|Wilkinson, A., Hislop, D. and Coupland, C. (eds) - Perspectives on Contemporary Professional Work: Challenges and Experiences (2016), Edward Elgar.|
Wilkinson, A. and Johnstone, S. (eds) – Encyclopedia of Human Resource Management (2016), Edward Elgar.
Bowden, B. and Lamont, D. (eds) – Management History: Its Global Past and Present (2015), Information Age Publishing.
Brough, P., Brown, J.M. and Biggs, A. – Improving Criminal Justice Workplaces: Translating Theory and Research into Evidence-Based Practice (2015), Routledge.
Wilkinson, A., Townsend, K. and Suder, G. (eds) - Handbook of Research on Managing Managers (2015), Edward Elgar.