1. Click on the wireless network icon in the system tray then click on Connect to a network
2. Select eduroam wireless network then click Connect
3. Click on Enter/select additional log on information to continue
4. Enter your Griffith Portal username with griffith.edu.au realm (ie. email@example.com) and password as per screenshot below
5. Click on Enter/select additional log on information to continue
6. Click OK to accept the server certificate and continue
7. Click Close to finish the connection process
This completes the process of setting up your computer to access eduroam wireless network.