Queensland College of Art Student Learning & Teaching Centre (QCA SLTC)
The Queensland College of Art (QCA) Student Learning & Teaching Centre (SLTC) seeks to develop, implement, and manage processes and strategies to enhance student engagement and experience at QCA.
With an understanding of both the administrative and operational functions within the program areas, the QCA SLTC supports the learning and teaching environment within each of the programs.
The SLTC is located on the South Bank Campus, Level 3, Webb Centre. Contact us for further information.
Communication requestsPlease use this submission form to request promotion or distribution of your event, exhibition, news or general information across our Queensland College of Art communication channels. QCA staff will review all submissions. If your submission is deemed suitable and if all fields are filled out in full, we will endeavour to meet your request. Requests that fall within the next seven days may not be met. Please consider this before submitting.
QCA SLTC is committed to:
- Providing a safe and caring student-centric environment
- Empowering students to optimise their potential to succeed at university and beyond
- Respecting and supporting the individual differences and community values
- Expressing sensitivity to specific student needs
- Advocating equity and social justice
- Encouraging lifelong learning
- Providing a program support team for academic staff at QCA
In pursuit of our mission, the QCA SLTC values:
- Solution-focused support for students and academics
- Continuous quality improvement and adherence to the highest professional standards
- Accountability as befits a learning organisation
- Commitment to individual rights, ethical standards, and social justice
- Participatory decision making and problem solving
- Lifelong learning and personal development
- Contributing to a resilient, equitable and environmentally sustainable society
- Tolerance and understanding of diversity in society