Confucius Institute Scholarships for Young Australians studying in China
In order to support development of Confucius Institutes, facilitate Chinese language promotion and Chinese cultural transmission in the world, cultivate qualified Chinese language teachers and talented students of Chinese language, Confucius Institute Headquarters launches the “Confucius Institute Scholarships” program for providing sponsorship to students, scholars and Chinese language teachers of other countries for pursuing a study in relevant universities in China. Please email the TCI for more information!
Confucius China Study Plan (Research/Academic)
In order to foster a deeper understanding of China and the Chinese culture among young elite students around the world, enhance the prosperous growth of China studies, promote the sustainable development of Confucius Institutes and the friendly relationship between China and the people of other countries, the Confucius Institute Headquarters has set up the “Confucius China Study Plan”.
Check the official site for the latest information: http://ccsp.chinese.cn/
Current Active Programs:
- Confucius China Studies Program: 2014 version (PDF 274k)
- Pilot Chinese Universities for Confucius China Studies Program (PDF 45.1k)
- Confucius China Study Plan: Pilot Program (DOCX 21.3k)
- Research Topics of “Confucius China Studies Program” (PDF 144k)
- Application form for “Understanding China” Fellowship: visiting scholar to China (PDF 195.8k)
- Application form for “Understanding China” Fellowship: short term visit (PDF 197.1k)
- Application form for International Conference Grant (PDF 86.9k)
- Application form for Young Leaders Fellowship (PDF 134.8k)