Chinese Cuisine and Conversation Group
Do you want to practice your Chinese in a relaxed environment? Why not join us at a Chinese restaurant in your neighbourhood? We’ll provide a native Chinese teacher and volunteer students to discuss a different topic every two weeks. Anyone who wants to practice their Chinese and learn something about Chinese culture is invited.
Practice your Chinese language skills with a native speaker. We meet every week on the Gold Coast and Nathan campuses of Griffith University. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. All levels are welcome!
- Six levels of Basic Chinese, three levels of Intermediate Chinese and Advanced Chinese language classes
- Six levels of Chinese Language classes for children
- Three levels of Basic and Intermediate Tourism Chinese
- Three levels of Basic and Intermediate Business Chinese
- Tai Chi
- Introduction to the Chinese Tea Ceremony
China-Themed Seminars, Talks and Workshops
Can be tailored for community groups
- Traditional handicrafts
- Classical instrumental music and dance
- Chinese cuisine