Would you like to know what you can do to support sustainability on campus?
- Be energy efficient
- Reduce, reuse, recycle
- Reduce your paper usage
- Reduce food waste
- Use sustainable transport where possible
- Use reusable cups and receive a discount on coffee refills
- Use water bubblers - an alternate to bottled water - refill your personal water bottle
Griffith's Sustainability Commitment
Sign up to Griffith's Sustainability Commitment. By making small changes, you can make a difference. Pledge your support to sustainability.
Griffith has many great programs and courses focused on sustainability. Learn more about Sustainability Teaching Programs and Courses.
Student Groups on campus with a focus on sustainability
- Engineers without Borders
- Griffith Environmental Engineering Society
- Griffith University Students for the Environment
Play a stronger role in making our world a better place to live and work. Volunteer in community projects that focus on sustainability.