Our comprehensive water-saving program makes a difference
Griffith University has a comprehensive water-saving program. Over the past decade, the program has achieved significant water consumption efficiency.
Water Management Program
Our Water Management Program includes:
- Water harvesting
- Water efficient appliances
- Water efficient fittings in bathrooms
- Waterless urinals
- Provision for air conditioning condensate re-use
- Water efficient outdoor sprinkler systems with rain sensor technology
- Native plants used for landscaping
Water bubblers and Water dispenser stations are located on all campuses and encourage the use of personal water bottles, rather than the purchase of single-use plastic water bottles.