Did you know?
- Griffith is home to the longest running Environment School in Australia – 1975
- Griffith’s Masters of Environmental Education commenced in 1991, the longest running course of its kind in Australia and one of the first in the world.
- Griffith Business School was the first Australian Business School admitted to the Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative of the European Foundation for Management Development. This initiative aims to promote understanding of globally responsible leadership and develop its practice.
The Sustainability hub is a new Learning@Griffith Organisation that provides staff and students with interactive resources on sustainability that engage and deepen understanding of sustainability across transdisciplinary areas of environment, business, health, education, the arts and society.
The Sustainability Hub provides teaching and learning opportunities for you at any time you wish on key sustainability topics. These include sustainability principles, current state of the planet, sector issues and successes, prominent strategies, teaching resources and media perspectives. All resources are up-to-date, high quality knowledge platforms from organisations addressing sustainability.
The Sustainability Hub aims to
- help embed principles of sustainability into academic programs;
- build a strong transdisciplinary collaboration around sustainability; and
- support the development of high quality teaching relevant to sustainability.
To access the Sustainability Hub do the following;
- Login to Learning@Griffith
- Go to the organisations tab
- Enter "Sustainability hub" in the organisation search field and click "go"
- Click on the link "Sustainability hub"
- In the left menu click "Self enrol"