Learning and teaching—for a better tomorrow
At Griffith we aim to produce graduates with a deep understanding of the relationship between the environment and society, and superior skills in creating practical solutions to meet the future.
Teaching Programs aligned with SDGs
We have mapped our teaching programs that align with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
New Programs of Study that map highly with SDGs
- 1582 Bachelor of Environmental Science/Bachelor of Business
- 1554 Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Environmental Science
- 1555 Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Environmental Science
- 1576 Bachelor of Social Science
Our Sustainability hub, a Learning@Griffith organisation, provides staff and students with interactive resources on sustainability across transdisciplinary areas of environment, business, health, education, the arts and society.
The Sustainability Hub aims to
- help embed principles of sustainability into academic programs;
- build a strong transdisciplinary collaboration around sustainability;
- support the development of high quality teaching relevant to sustainability.
To access the Sustainability Hub do the following;
- Login to Learning@Griffith
- Go to the organisations tab
- Enter "Sustainability hub" in the organisation search field and click "go"
- Click on the link "Sustainability hub"
- In the left menu click "Self enrol"
Student Investment Fund
Griffith Business School is launching Queensland’s largest Student Investment Fund.
Providing students with unparalleled hands-on experience, the fund is worth $250,000 and will be invested in socially responsible, ASX listed companies.
"Griffith has a strong commitment to the environment, social justice and good governance," said Associate Professor Robert Bianchi.
"The Fund will make investments in companies that exhibit those three characteristics."
Born leader Bachelor of Business (Honours)
Brittany is a Griffith Honours College graduate and recipient of the Prime Minister’s Australia Asia Endeavour Award.
Marine protector Master of Environmental Science
Griffith University whale researcher Dr Jan-Olaf Meynecke is passionate about the ocean and all things marine.
The respected Gold Coast based marine biologist is a co-founder of Humpbacks and High-rises—a not for profit research organisation dedicated to urban marine mammal research and protectio.