Griffith laboratories—aiming for best sustainable practice
Lab work has a significant impact on the environment, ranging from energy and resource consumption to chemical and equipment use and disposal.
The Green Labs Programs aims to encourage best practice related to procurement, energy, water and waste in laboratories.
- Green Guide for Griffith Laboratories (PDF)
- Lower the Sash stickers (PDF)
- Guideline for the Safe and Sustainable Procurement of Chemicals (PDF)
- Guideline for the Management of Clinical and Related Waste (PDF)
- -80 Freezer Use and Maintenance Guideline
- -80 Freezer Risk Assessment
- Harvard University Green Lab Program