Sustainability awards acknowledge the work undertaken at Griffith University to embed sustainability across all areas of the University.
It is a credit to the many staff and students who support sustainability initiatives in learning and teaching, research, community engagement and campus operations.
- Winner: Australian Coastal Awards 2015 - the Griffith Centre for Coastal Management won two major categories: Research and Community Engagement.
- Winner: Tertiary Access Group Business Leadership Award 2015 (Closed Loop systems)
- Winner: 2015 Queensland iAwards - Research and Development (Biodiversity and Climate Change Virtual Lab)
- Winner: Logan Eco Awards - Sustainable School Award
- Winner: The Ashley Goldsworthy Award for Sustained Collaboration between Business and Higher Education 2014. (A successful partnership between the Griffith Centre for Coastal Management and the City of Gold Coast)
- Winner: Tertiary Access Group (TAG) - TAG Member Award - Sustainable Procurement (Vitamin G Cafe)
- Highly commended: (TAG Member Award - CSR initiative)
- Highly commended: Green Gown Awards Australasia - Facilities and Services
- Finalist: Green Gown Awards Australasia - Social Responsibility
- Winner: Green Gown Awards Australasia - Learning and Teaching (Griffith MBA)
- Highly commended: Green Gown Awards Australasia - Continuous Improvement - Institutional Change
- Finalist: Delwyn Langdon, Manager, EcoCentre: Australasian Campuses Towards Sustainability (ACTS) Award of Excellence - Individual
- Finalist: Queensland Premier's Sustainability Awards - Leadership
- Winner: ACUMA Incorporated Awards for Excellence in Campus Service - Best Student Development Program (Campus Carbon Challenge - Nathan and Mt Gravatt Residential Colleges)
- Highly commended: Green Gown Awards Australasia - Student Initiatives and Campaigns