I am a
- High school student
- Mature student (18+)
- International student
You’re considered an international student if you are:
- intending to study on a student visa, or
- not an Australian citizen, or New Zealand citizen residing in Australia, or
- not a holder of an Australian permanent residency, or
- not a holder of an Australian humanitarian visa
- Parent or guardian
I'm interested in
My child is interested in
Where would you like to study?
Where would your child like to study?
Professional development and short courses
- We offer a range of professional development courses.
- Find out more
Get the right advice about your study options
If you have questions about study our specialists can give you the advice and support you need.
Whether you are returning to university after a few years off, starting study for the first time, exploring postgraduate degrees or looking for a professional course to upgrade your skills, we've got a study path to suit you.
Join us online or on campus and learn more about:
- Degree options
- How we recognise prior learning and credit transfers
- Our range of dedicated student support services
- Professional work experience opportunities
- Admission pathways and the application process
- Ways of financing your degree, including over 600 scholarship options
- How to manage study and your existing commitments
Join live webinars, chat with our expert staff, and access a range of on-demand information and video content.
Date: Tuesday 18 May
Time: 4-6 pm
Visit our information booths, chat with expert staff about your study options, and explore our state-of-the-art facilities with a tour of Nathan campus. A computer lab will also be available if you would like assistance with your QTAC application.
Date: Wednesday 19 May
Time: 4-6 pm
Location: Arrival Plaza
Gold Coast campus
Visit our information booths, chat with expert staff about your study options, and explore our state-of-the-art facilities with a tour of Gold Coast campus. A computer lab will also be available if you would like assistance with your QTAC application.
Date: Thursday 20 May
Location: G39 undercroft
Reserve your place
Live webinar schedule
|4 – 4.30 pm|| |
|4.10 – 4.40 pm|| |
|4.30 – 4.50 pm|| |
|4.50 – 5 pm|| |
|5 – 5.30 pm|| |
|5 – 6 pm|| |
|5.30 – 6 pm|| |
Flexible study options
Whether you're looking to fit study around your life, pursue your passion after a break from study, progress your career or just have the control to study when you want, Griffith gives you the flexibility and support you need to achieve your goals.
Our trimester system means you’ll have more flexibility and greater control over your studies and with multiple intakes each year, you can start when it suits you.
- Study over two or three trimesters each year
- Pick up or drop classes each trimester and pace your study to suit your needs
- Fast-track by studying over three trimesters and finish sooner
- Study full-time or part-time, from one to four courses each trimester
- With three intakes each year, you can start when it suits you
Our wide range of support services are designed to help you succeed in your studies.
- Learning support services
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Peer mentoring
- Health services
- Job search and career development
- Specialised support for students with disabilities
- Welfare support
- Technical and IT support
- Dedicated support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
Study online, on-campus or both
Depending on your degree, you can study, learn and connect face-to-face, 100% online or a combination of both.
- Six campuses to choose from including our Digital campus
- Mix and match study modes to suit your changing needs
- Study online when and where you want
- Get the same support whether studying online or on-campus
- Classes can include online or face-to-face lectures and tutorials, workshops and laboratory classes on-campus, and practical learning through industry placements or overseas study
Degree code 1538
Gain the edge in an ever-developing industry, ready to help shape the future. Study core IT technical knowledge and move towards a specialisation to prepare for a career across diverse industries. Learn in industry-leading facilities and connect with IT professionals.
Starting July 2021
Location Gold Coast, Brisbane, Online
Indicative Fee $8,400* CSP
Degree code 1546
Engineer from day one with a degree built around experiential, project-based learning. You’ll study in classrooms that reflect the workplace and create industry connections through work-placements as a core part of your degree.
Starting July 2021
Location Gold Coast
Indicative Fee $7,900* CSP
Degree code 1567
Start your career in primary and secondary settings with options to explore areas including early childhood, special needs, health and physical education, English, mathematics and science. Access exciting professional opportunities in schools and community contexts.
Starting July 2021
Location Gold Coast, Logan, Brisbane
Indicative Fee $5,200* CSP
Griffith is a world-class university with a reputation for research and teaching excellence.
Our learning spaces inspire creativity, promote collaboration and encourage innovation.
Innovative teaching and learning
Our world-class research and industry connections inform our degrees and our students gain real-world experience.
Support to reach your goals
Our award-winning teaching team and support services are dedicated to helping you succeed at university.
International network of graduates
Join our alumni network of more than 200,000 Griffith graduates making an impact around the world.
Ranked top 2% worldwide
Griffith ranks alongside some of the best universities in the world.
Our degrees have an international focus, preparing you for work almost anywhere in the world.
Australia’s top teachers
Griffith has received more Australian Awards for University Teaching than any other university.
We have a range of on-campus accommodation options, from dormitory-style rooms to furnished flats. We can also connect you with off-campus alternatives.
Life at Griffith
University doesn't have to be all work and no play. At Griffith, there are many ways to balance lifestyle and learning, and make like-minded friends along the way.