I am a
- High school student
- Mature student (18+)
- International student
You’re considered an international student if you are:
- intending to study on a student visa, or
- not an Australian citizen, or New Zealand citizen residing in Australia, or
- not a holder of an Australian permanent residency, or
- not a holder of an Australian humanitarian visa
- Parent or guardian
I'm interested in
My child is interested in
Where would you like to study?
Where would your child like to study?
Professional development and short courses
- We offer a range of professional development courses.
- Find out more
Get the right advice on study options for mature and postgraduate students.
At Griffith, we recognise that not everyone comes to university straight from high school. That's why our Mature Student Open Evening gives you the opportunity to find out more about your options and how study can fit into your life.
Join us for live webinars, Q&As, and chat live with our Academic, Admissions and Support staff to get your questions answered.
You'll learn more about:
- Your degree options
- How we recognise prior learning and credit transfers
- Our range of dedicated student support services
- Admission pathways and the application process
- Ways of financing your degree, including over 600 scholarship options
The next Mature Student Open Evenings will be held in May
Thanks, we will keep you up to date on the Online Open Evening and our other events.
Live webinar schedule
|4 – 4.30 pm|| |
|4.10 – 4.40 pm|| |
|4.30 – 4.50 pm|| |
|4.50 – 5 pm|| |
|5 – 5.30 pm|| |
|5 – 6 pm|| |
|5.30 – 6 pm|| |
Flexible study options
Whether you're looking to fit study around your life, pursue your passion after a break from study, progress your career or just have the control to study when you want, Griffith gives you the flexibility and support you need to achieve your goals.
Our trimester system means you’ll have more flexibility and greater control over your studies and with multiple intakes each year, you can start when it suits you.
- Study over two or three trimesters each year
- Pick up or drop classes each trimester and pace your study to suit your needs
- Fast-track by studying over three trimesters and finish sooner
- Study full-time or part-time, from one to four courses each trimester
- With three intakes each year, you can start when it suits you
We know that mature students have to juggle work, life and study. To help you feel confident and succeed in your studies, we offer a range of support services.
- Learning support services
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Peer mentoring
- Health services
- Job search and career development
- Specialised support for students with disabilities
- Welfare support
- Technical and IT support
- Dedicated support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
Explore your study options
Browse our study areas to find the right degree for you.
Griffith is a world-class university with a reputation for research and teaching excellence.
Our learning spaces inspire creativity, promote collaboration and encourage innovation.
Innovative teaching and learning
Our world-class research and industry connections inform our degrees and our students gain real-world experience.
Support to reach your goals
Our award-winning teaching team and support services are dedicated to helping you succeed at university.
International network of graduates
Join our alumni network of more than 200,000 Griffith graduates making an impact around the world.
Ranked top 2% worldwide
Griffith ranks alongside some of the best universities in the world.
Our degrees have an international focus, preparing you for work almost anywhere in the world.
Australia’s top teachers
Griffith has received more Australian Awards for University Teaching than any other university.
We have a range of on-campus accommodation options, from dormitory-style rooms to furnished flats. We can also connect you with off-campus alternatives.
Life at Griffith
University doesn't have to be all work and no play. At Griffith, there are many ways to balance lifestyle and learning, and make like-minded friends along the way.