The Review of Decision form may be used to review/appeal decisions relating to the following:
- academic progress
- credit for prior learning
- scholarship and assistance.
Before you start, please ensure you:
- Refer to the Student Review and Appeals Policy and the Student Review and Appeals Procedures.
- Have read these documents and understand the requirements for applying for review or appeal of a decision.
- Are submitting this form within the time-frame.
- Have completed Step 1, Understanding the decision, in the University’s three-step process.
- Have copies of all documentation relevant to your review or appeal ready to attach before submission.
Review of Decision Form Tutorial
If you are unable to login to myGriffith (you don't have access to Griffith IT systems) and you need to submit a review of decision form, submit it here.
You will not be able to track your application. Your outcome will be provided to the email address you supply on the form.
Withdrawal of an application
A student may apply in writing to withdraw an application for a review or appeal of a decision prior to a decision being made on the application. The review officer or the appeals body shall decide whether to allow the student's withdrawal of the application for a review of decision.
An application shall not be considered as withdrawn until the review officer or the appeals body has deemed it to be withdrawn and as a result no longer in a position to review the decision.