Help other students with their start at uni by becoming an O-Week Leader. Our volunteer OWLs provide amazing service during O-Week and make sure that commencing students have a great introduction to Griffith.
As an OWL you might…
- Manage the information desk
- Facilitate speed networking events
- Help out on social media
- Give advice all over campus
Check out this clip to hear OWLs talk about their experiences!
Our OWLS are all:
- Positive about sharing the Griffith love
- Happy to help out wherever they can
- Excellent communicators
- Ready and available for O’Week!
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be an OWL? Then apply by completing the application form, which contains further information including a position description.
Any questions about being an OWL can be sent to Sadie O'Shea.