View the video for step-by-step instructions.
Who should enrol?
You must enrol in all courses according to the requirements of your program. This may mean enrolling in Trimester 1, Trimester 2 and/or Trimester 3.
3 steps to enrol
View the video for a detailed step-by-step guide on how to enrol.
- Log into myGriffith > select the 'My Courses' tab.
- Select the 'Manage enrolment' option. This will take you to '[student name]'s student centre.
- Click on the 'Manage Enrolment' button.
Step 1: Plan courses
You can begin planning normally one week prior to Open Enrolment. Plan ahead and choose the courses you want to enrol in. Navigate to the 'Plan course' page via the tabs at the top of the page.
- From the course list on the 1. Plan courses page, select the 'add course' button to add the course to your plan. Sometimes you may be asked to choose your campus and learning mode from those available.
- Click the course code link to view course content, availability, links to the full course profile, key date and timetable information.
- You are also able to undertake a course search by entering the course code or keywords into the course search box located on the 'Plan courses' page.
- Once you have selected all of your courses for the trimester, you are ready to begin selecting classes for each course.
Step 2: Select classes
Select your required classes on the 2. Select classes page via the tabs at the top of the page.
Choose your desired classes by clicking the 'check' boxes.
Step 3: Submit enrolment
When you are ready to enrol, navigate to 3. Submit enrolment page.
Select the Enrol button.
- If your enrolment was successful you will receive a message and the course will have a tick and 'Enrolled' beside it.
- If your preferred classes are unavailable, go back and select an alternate class. The 'Select classes' tab will take you back to choose another class.
- Once you have enrolled and have received confirmation that all of your selections have been successful, view your personal timetable on the Enrolled timetable page.