Complete the Pre-Enrolment Questionnaire. You may be required to provide important contact details, citizenship or fee status information, so have this information on hand.
Who needs to complete the Pre-Enrolment Questionnaire?
- New student enrolling for the first time
- Continuing student changing your program
How to access your Pre-Enrolment Questionnaire
- Log into myGriffith > Select Manage Enrolment
- Select the ‘Pre-Enrolment Questionnaire’ button
- Step through the Pre-Enrolment Questionnaire screens
You can also complete an electronic 'Request for Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF)' to apply for a HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP loan at the same time as you complete the Pre-Enrolment Questionnaire. You must provide a Tax File Number to access HELP loans.
Completing the Pre-enrolment Questionnaire will save you lots of time when enrolment opens.
Are you eligible for credit for prior study?
If you have undertaken previous post-secondary education in Australia or overseas, you may be eligible to receive credit for prior study.