Tertiary Education Experience (TEE)
Our Tertiary Education Experience is a program for high school students in Years 9 - 12 with disabilities to check out their university options. TEE can help students:
- choose a degree aligned with their dream career
- identify and develop skills needed for university study
- understand supports available such as assistive technology and learning support
- get a realistic view of university life including tips for transition to uni from current student mentors
- connect with Griffith student mentors who also have disabilities.
Register your interest for TEE 2020!
My story: Julia Robertson
Julia is studying a Bachelor of Psychology degree at Griffith and accessed Student Disability and Accessibility to make sure she had the right support in place to help her succeed.