Training is provided in a number of ways and these are to help you work in the safest way possible for yourselves and others. The University-wide training matrix provides details of the training each are must complete and the intervals.
There are various forms of training, organisational online, and face-to-face. Additional localised face-to-face training occurs where you are required to know specific things in relation to your job and work area.
All online training is available on the Learning@Griffith site and can be accessed through your staff or student portal.
The online modules include:
- Annual Fire Safety
- Gas Cylinder Safety
- General Biosafety
- General Chemical
- Genetic Biosafety
- Health and Safety Induction
- Laboratory and Workshop Safety
- Manual Tasks and Office Ergonomics
- Practical Hazard and Incident Management
- Wellbeing for Work and Life
- Accessing Workplace Health and Safety Online Training Modules (PDF 166k)
- University-wide Matrix (PDF 57k)
- Use GSafe to log certifications and training information
Log an incident, injury or hazard
GSafe - safety management system
Staff Counselling Program
A confidential wellbeing resource available for all employees and their immediate family members