At Griffith we undertake many activities that carry a certain level of risk either to the person or the environment.
Risk Management is a proactive, logical and systematic approach of managing the uncertainty relating to potential risk, rather than responding to injury, incident or damage. We manage these risks through the risk management process and understand that not all risks can be eliminated, but they should be mitigated to an acceptable level.
Risk assessments should be completed in GSafe, however there are templates listed below that are available for your use.
- Accountabilities and requirements for Health and Safety Risk Registers (PDF 54k)
- Risk Management Guide (PDF 168k)
- Risk Assessment Template (DOCX 334k)
- Chemical Risk Assessment (XLSX 77k)
- Chemical Risk Assessment Guide (PDF 581k)
- Major Event Risk Assessment (DOCX 79k)
- Nanomaterials Control Banding Tool (DOCX 323k)
Log an incident, injury or hazard
GSafe - safety management system
Staff Counselling Program
A confidential wellbeing resource available for all employees and their immediate family members