Navigating Centrelink can be hard, but our Welfare and Student Liaison Officers can help domestic students with information about eligibility for Centrelink payments. We can also assist if you’re appealing a Centrelink decision, or refer you to a relevant service provider for help.
- Centrelink payments brochure for students (PDF 5.95mb)
- Department of Human Services
- Guide to Social Security Law which outlines relevant legislation used by Centrelink
- Basic Rights Queensland which provides advice, advocacy and free legal services to those having problems with social security
- National Social Security Rights Network which provides free and independent information, advice and representation regarding social security law and its administration.