Please check the Griffith University Student Services Facebook page to keep up to date with new events and competitions.
Terms and Conditions
Health and Medical Services UMHWBW competition 2017
- This prize draw is a promotional game conducted by Griffith University Student Services Health and Medical Services.
- By entering, you agree to accept these terms and conditions, and warrant that you meet the entry requirements.
- The promotion opens at midnight Saturday 25/3/17 and closes at midnight Sunday 16/4/17.
- Entry is only open to current students of Griffith, other than current employees of Griffith and their immediate families. Griffith reserves the right to verify the identity of entrants at any time and may disqualify any person who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Griffith is free to accept entries which contain errors and omission at its discretion.
- Entry into the competition is free (other than the cost of accessing the Griffith University Student Services Facebook page, which is your responsibility).
- You may enter as many times as you like (if possible).
- Each person who ‘LIKES’ the clip via the Griffith University Student Services Facebook page during the promotion period and who provides their contact details (captured by your own personal Facebook account) as part of their response will automatically be eligible for one entry in the prize draw.
- All entries become the property of Griffith University Student Services. No responsibility is taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The prize draw will take place at midday Monday 24th April, 2017 on Griffith University Student Services Facebook page. Two winners will be selected by a random draw. The two winners will win a $50 Coles/Myer voucher. Griffith University Student Services decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is Coles/Myer voucher valued at $50. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Griffith University Student Services reserves the right to offer a replacement prize (of equal or greater value) if the advertised prize is not available.
- Prize winners will be notified via Facebook messenger initially, to gather email, phone number, name and S number, and the names of winners will be published via Griffith University Student Services Facebook page. Eligibility of winner will be assessed using the winners name contact number and S number. By entering, you consent to Griffith University Student Services publishing your personal details in this manner.
- Prizes must be collected in person
Prize winners must collect their prize from any Student Services office Mt Gravatt, Southbank, Logan; or The Health and Medical Services Gold Coast or Nathan; within 1 month of the prize draw. Proof of identification will be requested from the winner at the time they collect the prize. If any of the prize winners cannot be contacted (or if a prize is not collected) within 1 month of the prize draw, then a new winner will be drawn at random from the remaining entrants. Special prize conditions:
Prizes which are gift cards have their expiration date denoted on the back of the gift card. Queries regarding use or redemption of the gift card should be directed to the card issuer.
- Griffith University Student Services reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the promotion if it cannot be run due to any reason beyond Griffith University Student Services control, or if Griffith University Student Services determines that the integrity or administration of the promotion has been adversely affected due to circumstances beyond its control. Griffith University Student Services may also disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Griffith University Student Services will not be liability for any loss, expense, damage or injury sustained by any entrant in connection with this prize draw, a prize or redemption of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Any personal information you provide to Griffith University Student Services in the course of entering the competition will be dealt with by Griffith University Student Services in accordance with these terms and conditions and the University’s Privacy Plan. Your personal information will be used for as a notification Facebook post via Griffith University Student Services Facebook page. To inform all other entrants of the winner. Griffith University Student Services may or may not use your name at the time of this Facebook post.