This service is available for you to phone or text and can help you to:
- find immediate relief from emotional distress
- explore coping strategies for current problems or a crisis
- safely manage any immediate threats to your life or safety
- open pathways to find longer-term solutions; and
- help you work out the next steps to take.
This service does not offer ongoing counselling, but can link you with on-campus and community counselling and wellbeing services and resources.
Griffith Crisis Support Service
phone 1300 785 442
text 0488 868 742
5pm to 9am weekdays
24 hours at weekends and on public holidays
Call 000 (Emergency Services) if you are in danger.