Tertiary Education Experience (TEE)
Our Tertiary Education Experience is a program for high school students in Years 9 - 12 with disabilities to check out their university options. TEE can help students:
- choose a degree aligned with their dream career
- identify and develop skills needed for university study
- understand supports available such as assistive technology and learning support
- get a realistic view of university life including tips for transition to uni from current student mentors
- connect with Griffith student mentors who also have disabilities.
Register your interest for TEE 2020
Come and talk to us
If you or your parents/carers/partner are wondering what supports you can access once you start university then come and talk to us!
You can have a confidential discussion about your disability or health condition and how we can support reasonable adjustments for your learning activities at Griffith.
Being proactive means you can be ready to start uni with no concerns!
You can make an appointment by calling 07 3735 7470 or email email@example.com
My story: Julia Robertson
Julia is studying a Bachelor of Psychology degree at Griffith and accessed the Disabilities Service to make sure she had the right support in place to help her succeed.
Contact Student Services
Get in contact with us or book an appointment to see how we can help.
Keep in touch with Student Services.