We engage student mentors to work on our programs with partnering schools, organisations, TAFE and other VET providers
- enhance your leadership skills
- develop communication skills
- become a positive role model for current and prospective students
- gain experience leading a small group
- draw on your life experience to provide support
- contribute to the Griffith community.
If you’d like to become a Student Equity Mentor, please complete the expression of interest form and tell us about your suitability for our initiatives. We aim to recruit mentors from backgrounds similar to students participating in our programs, as relevant life experience is a rich source of inspiration and information.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the recruitment process, successful applicants must complete our one-day Student Equity Mentor training. This training ensures you’re familiar with our mentoring requirements and opportunities across all programs. There are program-specific briefings in addition to the general training.
Our next round of Mentor training will be held on:
- Logan campus: to be advised
- Nathan campus: to be advised
- Gold Coast campus: to be advised
Contact Student Services
Get in contact with us or book an appointment to see how we can help.
Keep in touch with Student Services.