Workshops and training to help you, and help others
Explore our range of training resources and workshops on a variety of topics to help you cope with and manage your moods and behaviours. We also offer selected programs for staff and students to train you to help others with their mental health issues and more.
Mental Health First Aid for the Suicidal Person
We offer Mental Health First Aid for the Suicidal Person courses, which can teach you how to give first aid to someone who is suicidal. These four-hour courses complement the Mental Health First Aid training are open to all Griffith students who'd like to attend.
Success and wellbeing workshops
Based on staff/school requests we can tailor workshops to meet student needs. Workshops can be run:
- before, during or after lectures
- during your orientation activities
- as part of mentoring and leadership programs
- before or during placement, field trip and internship activities.
- stress management and self-care
- building resilience
- managing exam anxiety
- mental health and wellbeing