Tell us your awesome app idea and WIN!
What app would greatly improve your life as a student? The idea has to be brilliant and impress our hard to impress judges. Your idea will have to be the best of the best.
$1500 - Best idea
$750 - Second prize
$500 - Third prize
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The Hackathon App Ideas Challenge is run by Griffith University Office of Digital Solutions.
- First prize is $1500 worth of prepaid Visa Cards. Second prize is $750 worth of prepaid Visa Cards. Third prize is $500 worth of prepaid Visa Cards.
- Entry into this competition is considered acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion commences on 9:00am AEST Monday 19 February 2018 and closes at 5:00pm AEST Friday 23 March 2018.
- Entry is free. Entrants can enter as many times as they like.
- Only current students are eligible to enter the competition. Current staff and direct family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Griffith University Office of Digital Solutions reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and entrants (including their identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Griffith University Office of Digital Solutions’ discretion.
- The winner will be notified by email within two weeks of Monday 26 March 2018. Griffith University Office of Digital Solutions’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If there are multiple entries on the same general topic, each idea is assessed on its own merits and the decision is final.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. If the prize is unavailable, Griffith University Office of Digital Solutions, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Proof of identification will be requested from the winner at the time of collecting the prize to validate their entry.
- If this competition cannot be run due to any reason beyond Griffith University Office of Digital Solutions’ control, Griffith University Office of Digital Solutions reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the competition.
- Any costs associated with collecting the prize are the entrant’s responsibility.
- Winners names will be published on Griffith University Library Social Media. Griffith University Office of Digital Solutions will deal with all Entrants’ personal information in accordance with the Griffith University Privacy Plan.
- The University will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage or injury sustained by any entrant in connection with this prize draw, the prize or redemption of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).