Griffith University would like to publicly acknowledge and celebrate the many achievements of its general staff.
All staff (academic, professional/general, supervisors, co-workers) are in an ideal position to acknowledge great service, innovation and leadership which has been provided by our colleagues.
Nomination categories are as follows:
- Outstanding individual client service to staff (HEW1-5 or 6-10)
- Outstanding individual client service to students (HEW1-5 or 6-10)
- Outstanding team client service to staff
- Outstanding team client service to students
- Outstanding streamlining achievement
- Outstanding innovation in service
- Outstanding leadership in service
What is 'outstanding' service?
While Griffith expects that all staff will provide great service and support to their colleagues, you may know a staff member or a team of staff whose service consistently exceeds the needs and expectations of their clients and colleagues.
What is streamlining?
Making things more efficient and effective, leading to productivity outcomes and speeding the process up. Also, employing a simpler working method.
What is innovation?
A new method, new ideas, changing or creating more effective processes, new ways of doing the same thing, particularly those that stand out from the others, different ways and making changes.
What is leadership in service?
Leadership in service entails being personally responsible for:
- setting out a clear strategy for delivery of high quality service;
- specific initiatives to achieve improved service to clients; and
- fostering a culture of client service in the areas of responsibility.
How do I nominate?
Nominations are closed.
Late nominations and self nominations will not be accepted.
When completing a nomination, you will need the following information:
- Names and contact details of 2 nominators;
- Category of nomination;
- Staff member's name; or for a team nomination, team name and team members;
- Please note - When nominating a team, please ensure you identify the team members you wish to nominate otherwise it will be assumed that the whole team is nominated.
- Nomination statement - a description of the service for which you are nominating the individual/team; and
- Supporting evidence - you may upload a separate document (maximum 2 pages) providing evidence associated with your nomination statement (may include testimonials from clients, evidence of work or achievement, etc.)
If you have any queries regarding the awards and nominations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.