This workshop provides tools to prepare for and facilitate effective talent conversations by using CCL’s development frameworks:
- Assessment, Challenge Support (ACS) Model
- Attention, Belief, and Connection (ABC) Model
By participating in this program you will:
- Follow the ACS Model as a strategy to prepare to have a talent conversation
- Leverage the ABC Model to demonstrate behaviours necessary to effectively conduct a talent conversation
- Discover your strengths and areas for opportunities in your coaching style
- Have BETTER CONVERSATIONS
This course is suitable for supervisors, manager and leaders.
|Wednesday 16 October 2019||9am to 1pm||Nathan|
|Thursday 24 October 2019||9am to 1pm||Gold Coast|
The course runs over 4 hours.
There is no cost for this course.
How to nominate and enrol
Seek the approval of your supervisor and follow the link and prompts to enrol in the course using Course Code: 500052.