About the Program
Lead disruptive change in your organisation with our Leading in the Digital Age program. As we move toward a world where everything that can be connected will be connected, and automated, digital disruption is set to accelerate. This online program will equip you with the mindset, skills and tools to make sense of this change and encourage a culture that embraces it.
Nominations have now closed with eight people from across the School of Engineering and Built environment, Digital Solutions, Finance, People and Wellbeing, Griffith Asia Institute and Department of Marketing now engaged in this exciting course. Feedback will be made available once it has concluded.
By the end of the program, you will have enhanced your ability to:
- Understand the global digital landscape and how you can be an effective digital leader
- Lead teams to apply the Design Thinking methodology, to solve user and customer problems in new, innovative ways
- Apply practical strategies to ensure more successful change outcomes
- Establish organisational readiness and inspire people to adopt disruptive change initiatives
- Walk into any meeting and hold informed conversations on digital transformation and opportunities.
- Managers seeking a better understanding of what digitisation means to their organisation, their teams and their leadership
- Managers seeking enhanced individual, team and organisational performance through greater innovation capability
- Managers and individual contributors responsible for teams, functions or projects dealing with change, or those with personal responsibility for implementing disruptive digital change
|From 25th February, 2019 to 5th April, 2019||6 weeks (3-4 hours a week)|
This course is run over 6 weeks requiring 3-4 hours a week from participants.
There is no cost for this course.