Enrolling in Face-to-Face Training
To enrol in Face-to-Face Training:
- Log into the Staff Portal and select "My Staff Page" from Key Services.
- The Home Screen will appear. Select "Training and Online Resources" > "Face2Face Training".
- Select "Search by Course Number" and insert the Course Code of the course you wish to attend.
- View Available Sessions and Choose the session number that reflects the date or campus you wish to attend
For further assistance, access the User Guide below.
A confirmation advice will be forwarded to staff who have enrolled in courses. If the course is full (0 seats left) you will be automatically waitlisted and this will reflect in your Training Summary under Course Status.
Staff who are enrolled will also receive an Outlook calendar invitation confirming the enrolment and detailing course specifics and logistics.
When you receive this meeting invitation, select "Accept" and send response if you are still available to attend this course. This will update your status on our records and ensure you receive reminders closer to the course date. If you "Decline" this will enable us to offer the place to staff who are waitlisted.
Approval to attend courses
There is an expectation that all staff who enrol in training and development workshops through the "My Staff Page" have discussed and sought approval from their supervisors.
LinkedIn Learning online courses
LinkedIn Learning is provided by Griffith to all staff and offers access to over 10,000 courses and learning programs to support ongoing career development and success across Business, Creative and Technical streams.
- Activate your free Griffith LinkedIn Learning account
- Try accessing your desired LinkedIn Learning resource once you have activated your account.
You may also download the LinkedIn Learning app to your phone and use your login once completed.
If you need assistance, or have any questions regarding your account details, please visit the Griffith LinkedIn Learning support site.