Finance Business Partnering, Corporate Services
Leadership Level - Leads Leaders
James is the Head of Business Partnering in Finance with 15 years' experience and over 10 years at Griffith.
What makes James happiest at work is seeing his team deliver great advice and service to the University community which in turn contributes towards the achievement of the University's goals and objectives.
A career highlight would be being asked to be on the board of the National Youth Choir of Australia, on organisation I have a long affiliation with.
Career advice in 5 seconds
Take advantage of new opportunities that come your way. You never know where they may lead you!
My Top 10 Recommended Resources
- Manager and Supervisor Hacks for High Performance
- Mate Bystander Program
- Manager as Coach
- How Diversity can Drive Innovation
- Creativity, Innovation and Enterprising Series
- How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy
- Integrity Program
- Mentoring Program
- Communicating Through Strong Emotions