Learning champion and development guide
Learning and Development Team,
People and Wellbeing, Corporate Services
Leadership Level - Leads Self
Chris is the Senior Learning and Development Adviser in the Learning and Development Team for People and Wellbeing. She has over 20 years' experience at Griffith in People and Wellbeing and runs and organises a variety of programs and courses including the On the Move Tour.
Inspired by supporting and helping others to connect, interested in collaborative and creative type of challenges and is happiest when tackling group / people driven activities.
- Nominated as Trainee of the Year (my first appointment with Griffith)
- Secondments to working and supporting Senior Leaders across Griffith
- Supporting the successful implementation of large IT system
- Presenting at a HR L&D Industry Conference
- Team nomination and recognition by Industry for HR Innovative Team 2019!
Career advice in 5 seconds
Every 6 months challenge your thinking by reflecting on “What is my next challenge or area of growth/opportunity” and
then get comfortable with being uncomfortable and see the unknowns as opportunity!
My Top 10 Recommended Resources
- The Top 6 Rules of Leadership Networking
- Effective networking
- What "Team Coaching" means and why you need it
- Managing People: Understanding Individual Differences
- Digital Skills: Grow Your Career
- Data Analytics for Business Professionals
- Getting Started with Agile and Design Thinking
- Business Fundamentals: Customer Engagement
- Digital Skills: User Experience
- From Chaos to Productivity - 7 Tips