Tennis Centre Loyalty Card Program
To become a Griffith University Tennis Centre member, you'll need to join our Loyalty Card program. All Loyalty Card holders are entitled to a number of great facility benefits for you to enjoy all year long for one up front price.
|Loyalty Card Type
Loyalty card benefits
- Free court use Sunday mornings between 8.30am & 12pm*
- Free court use Monday to Friday before 3.30 and/or before an individual’s coaching starts*
- Free court use will also apply to school holidays up until 3.30pm (not public holidays)*
- $4 per hour discount off standard court hire (outside free court hire periods)
- Pro Shop discounts
- Download the Loyalty Card Application Form (PDF 148k)
*subject to availability
Court use is subject to availability as determined by Griffith University Tennis Centre staff.
During free court use periods all players on court must be loyalty card members and must check in at the Pro Shop so that usage can be recorded.
If a Platinum Loyalty Card holder receives coaching they are free to use a court prior to their squad or coaching group begins as long as they check in with the pro shop.
No coaching, co-ordinated fixtures or social tennis programs can take place without the approval of Griffith University Tennis Centre management.
Normal court conditions of use apply.
Take a virtual tour of the Tennis Centre.