100% No Wash Out Guarantee
- Activities are not cancelled in the event of rain.
- For the safety of patrons the facility will be closed during electrical storms, in such cases a full credit will be offered.
- Payment for court hire must be made prior to commencement of play.
- An individual customer may book one court for hire. However bookings of multiple courts must be arranged through consultation with Griffith Sport firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrons must vacate the court promptly at the completion of their allotted booking.
- If a patron wishes to extend their initial booking and the court is available, payment for the extra time must be made prior to extended use.
If you wish to cancel a booking
- A Minimum of 24hrs notice must be provided to cancel or change a booking.
- If less than 24hrs notice is given, the patron will still be charged the full hire fee.
- Refunds are not provided for any bookings, credits however may apply.
Security and Safety
- Griffith University Multi-sport complex is covered by a CCTV network
- Authorisation from Griffith Sport is required prior to any field access.
- Kicking, throwing, playing with any ball is not permitted in any area other than on courts.
- No climbing of fences is permitted.
- If you have any safety concerns please contact security on 07 3735 7777.
- No 'commercial activities' of any/all forms are permitted at Griffith University Sport other than those conducted by Griffith Sport or approved in writing by Griffith Sport management.
- Any person(s) or organisation(s) identified as conducting such activities without the written authority of Griffith Sport may be banned and charged by Griffith Sport.
- Griffith Sport reserves the right to ban any activity that management deems inappropriate use of the facilities.
- Any person(s) or organisation(s) identified as conducting such activities may be banned from Griffith facilities.
Alcohol and Smoking
- Alcohol and/or Smoking is not permitted on any part of the premises.
- No Animals, other than Certified Guide Dogs, are permitted on Griffith University premises.
Food and Drinks
- Food and/or drinks of any form are not permitted on the courts.
- Glass bottles are not permitted on the premises.
- Chewing gum (or similar) is not permitted on the premises.
Liability and Insurance
- All persons entering the premises accept responsibility for any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises.
- Griffith University conducts business with Policies of Public Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance in place.
- Private Health Insurance may cover injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises but please check with your own Insurance provider as this statement is not Insurance or Legal advice.
- All persons entering the Multi-sport Complex release and discharge Griffith University, its employees and representatives from any claim, suit, demand, expense or cost in respect of any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises.