The MS Swimathon is a fundraising initiative, in which teams of 12 are sponsored to swim a 12-hour relay.
Griffith Sport is excited to host our annual MS Swimathon at the Mt Gravatt Aquatic and Fitness Centre Sunday 1 March 2020.
You don’t need to be a ‘competitive’ swimmer to participate. People of all abilities can take part. You can swim any style or distance that suits you, whether it be one or 100 laps in doggy paddle, freestyle, sidestroke or breaststroke. It is all about participation!
Sunday 1 March 2020
Mount Gravatt Aquatic and Fitness Centre, Mt Gravatt campus
6 am – 6 pm
Why you should join
- The MS Swimathon is a fantastic day out. You'll get to have fun and support people with MS at the same time.
- It is a well-organised, professional and exciting day for participants and spectators.
- You'll personally contribute to helping a person in your local community living with multiple sclerosis.
- Your efforts will be acknowledged in and out of the pool. Great prizes are awarded to fundraisers and keen swimmers.
- Swimming relay style for 12 hours is a huge achievement and you may feel immense personal satisfaction completing this event.
- You'll be part of a community that takes action to help others in need.