Frequently Asked Questions
What if I register but can’t make it on the day of the event?
Each entrant acknowledges their entry fee is non-refundable should they not compete.
Can I enter and compete in more than one event?
Unfortunately not, as both the 10km and 5km races commencement times are too close, this is not possible.
Can I run with a pram?
Absolutely, but an adult (18+) must be in control of the pram at all times. There is no cost to enter the pram or the child in the pram. Adults entering as part of a family are allowed a maximum of two prams in the race (one per adult). All prams must be off-road/racing prams – no strollers are permitted as they will not make it back over the finish line!
Can anyone participate?
Griffith Sport welcomes everyone from the local community and beyond to enter the Logan Fun Run. Please be advised the course is all-terrain and there will be some uneven surfaces and inclines involved, so please ensure that you are comfortable with this style of event before entering. Anyone aged 4 years or older can participate in the 5km Run/Walk – children under the age of 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+). Children under the age of 12 years old are not permitted to enter the 10km.
Could the event be cancelled?
Highly unlikely. If weather deems the event unsafe, the event will be cancelled or postponed. If the event is cancelled before event day, every effort will be made to notify all participants by email, a notice will be placed on the website and the Griffith Sport Logan Fun Run Facebook page. Please note: The decision to cancel an event is not made lightly; safety is our priority when making this decision. Unfortunately the entry fee is non-refundable.
What if I or my child or I have a medical or physical condition?
Advise of any medical or physical conditions on your entry form. We request you contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org well in advance, so we can work together to make sure that you will be safe on the day.
I have sent my entry in but haven’t heard anything – has my entry been accepted?
All entrants will receive a confirmation email with Event Details within 2 business days of entering. Ensure to check your junk mail filter, and if you can’t locate this email please let us know and we can send the details again (email@example.com).
You can change your race up to five days before the event without penalty. You need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be able to change races on the event day.
Why can't I find my e-ticket?
Be sure to check your spam folder and if you still cannot locate your ticket please contact us via email: email@example.com or phone: 07 3735 6639.
How safe is it to participate?
- There will be Marshalls situated along the course who have been briefed on the strict safety protocols which are in place.
- We conduct strict Risk Management and follow safety protocols.
- At every stage of the course there are friendly staff and volunteers there to assist if needed.
- All event staff will be wearing their event uniforms and will be easily identifiable.
- If you or your child has a medical and/or physical condition that may require assistance during the course, make sure you tell us on your entry form when registering. We can make sure our crew or volunteers are aware and there to help if needed.
- Experienced First Aid trained staff will be on standby.
- There will be water stations on course, and at the Start/Finish Line.
- The race course is easy to follow with plenty of signage and volunteers along the way.