Thursday June 18, 4.30 - 6.00pm
Are you an elite athlete looking to study at University? – Griffith Sports College can help you to balance your sport and academic goals.
Hear from current elite athletes studying at Griffith and from Gold Medallists Duncan Free (Rowing) and Naomi McCarthy (Water Polo) who are the Director and Manager of the Griffith Sports College respectively.
At this online event designed specifically for students of years 10-12 and their families, and other elite athletes looking to study, you will be provided information on:
- Griffith University as the number one University in Australia for elite athlete support
- Sports scholarship opportunities for 2021
- Gaining entry to the Sports College post COVID-19, with limited competition during 2020
- Joining the almost 600 elite athletes already studying at Griffith Uni
- 4.30 – 5.15 pm - Webinar Presentation (live)
- 5.15 – 6.00 pm - Q&A chat with staff and students
Elite Athlete Webinar registration
Form submitted successfully.