- Can I find a staff member's mobile number?
- Yes. Click on the staff member's name within the directory to see their individual contact details, including mobile number.
- Can I find a fax number?
- Fax numbers for each school are listed at the bottom of the page. For staff member fax numbers, click on the person's name within the directory and the fax number will be listed in their contact details.
- What do I do if my name is not listed?
- Submit the online form for a new staff directory entry and a switchboard operator will update the directory. Your entry will then appear the next day.
- What do I do if my contact details are incorrect?
- Submit the online form to change or delete existing staff directory details. The directory will update overnight.
- Where do I send my feedback?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9.
- How do I find a person when I don't know what department they are in?
- Click on staff directory search on the left of the screen and enter the person’s name you wish to find.
- You may enter their first name, last name or both.
- How do I find a surname with two words. For example, Van Gogh?
- The quick search in the staff directory will search for either first name, last name or both, and won’t recognise spaces in last names. To use the quick search, type one word of the two-word name, for example "Gogh", or the first name and first word of the surname, for example, "Vincent Van".
- Alternatively, you can use the advanced search and enter the whole last name.
- How do I search for a school, faculty or department?
- Use the browse directory option. Click on the relevant academic area, then on the faculty, school or department to expand the directory.