The School of Natural Sciences is a foundation school of Griffith University offering innovative and quality science education combined with delivering world leading research in a diversity of areas from quantum science to drug discovery.
We offer a wide range of pioneering degree programs for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- Aviation – ranked as the best aviation course in Queensland
- Biomolecular and biomedical science – a pathway into medicine or to research with some of our most prestigious research Institutes
- Forensic science – our forensic science program is now essential learning for all Queensland Police Service science officers
- Physics - the only University in Australia with a dedicated photonics and nano science program
- Bachelor of Science - a flexible, interdisciplinary and innovative program with 13 majors covering everything from chemistry and physics to bioinformatics and marine biology.
With over 30 years’ experience delivering exceptional science we continue to lead the way with breakthrough degree programs that are preparing a new generation of leaders in the science disciplines.
Excellence through research
Our teaching expertise is supported by a foundation of quality research. We now rank in the top 500 Universities internationally for the quality and breadth of our research program. This is delivered through 17 Institutes and Centres.
World-renowned scientists, postgraduate and undergraduate students will gather at Griffith University today for the First Joint Workshop on Soil and Food Security between Sun Yat-sen […]
Griffith University has been awarded six Australian Research Council Linkage Project grants worth more than $1.3 million for a variety of research studies.
Groundbreaking research at Griffith University is leading the way in clean energy, with the use of carbon as a way to deliver energy using hydrogen.