BSc (Hons), PhD
- Professor in Physics
- Director, Centre for Quantum Dynamics
- Program Manager, Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology (ARC Centre of Excellence)
- Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science
- Fellow of the American Physical Society
- Fellow of the Optical Society of America
Contact details for Professor Howard Wiseman
- Quantum Information Theory
- Quantum Measurement Theory
- Open Quantum Systems
- Quantum Feedback Control
- Fundamental Issues in Quantum Mechanics
- see listing under Theoretical Physics
- D.H. Mahler, L. Rozema, K. Fisher, L. Vermeyden, K.J. Resch, H.M. Wiseman, A. Steinberg. "Experimental nonlocal and surreal Bohmian trajectories." Science Adv. 2, e1501466 (2016).
- Ivonne Guevara and Howard Wiseman. "Quantum State Smoothing." Phys.Rev.Lett. 115, 180407 [6 pages] (2015).
- Maria Fuwa, Shuntaro Takeda, Marcin Zwierz, Howard M. Wiseman and Akira Furusawa. "Experimental proof of nonlocal wave function collapse for a single particle using homodyne measurements." Nature Communications 6, 6665 [6 pages] (2015).
- Michael J.W. Hall, Dirk-Andre Deckert and Howard M. Wiseman. "Quantum phenomena modelled by interactions between many classical worlds." Phys.Rev.X, 4, 041013 [17 pages] (2014).
- H. Yonezawa, D. Nakane, T.A. Wheatley, K. Iwasawa, S. Takeda, H.Arao, K. Ohki, K. Tsumura, D.W. Berry, T.C. Ralph, H. M. Wiseman, E.H. Huntington, and A. Furusawa, “Quantum-enhanced optical phase tracking”, Science 337, 1514–1517 (2012).
This is a brief selection of published work. For a more complete list, please refer to Griffith Research Online.